Deemed one of Ontario’s “Quaint Villages” by Days Out Ontario, Almonte is a beautiful community on the Mississippi River just 17 minutes West of Kanata, and only 30 minutes from downtown Ottawa.
Only 17 minutes west of Kanata
Here are some of the things that make the Almonte area the ideal place to live:
- FAMILY FOCUSED: Three elementary schools and a high school within walking distance of all of Neilcorp Homes communities. Read More »
- RECREATION: Relax and unwind, or get up and go with Almonte’s various recreational facilities, parks, trails and open spaces. Located on the Mississippi River, Almonte is the perfect place to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Read More »
- RETIREMENT: With numerous festivals, local museums, trending shops and upscale restaurants, Almonte is the perfect place to settle down and retire. Read More »
- HEALTH CARE: Right in the heart of Almonte is a newly expanded general hospital. Almonte has the resources and nine family physicians to take care of your family’s needs. The hospital in Almonte has some of the shortest wait times in the entire Ottawa region. Read More »
- AMENITIES: Almonte has all the amenities you need all within walking distance. There are restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, shopping malls and more. Read More »
- OTTAWA RIVER POWER: Almonte has it’s own hydro company, Ottawa River Power. Reduce your cost of hydro by up to 30% by buying a home in Almonte.
Consider Almonte and Neilcorp Homes when looking to build your next home – you won’t be disappointed!